Here’s what you need to know:
We are very excited to announce that as of the 4th July we shall be reopening our doors once again and we cannot wait!!
Of course, the safety of our customers and co-workers remains our highest priority so we have been working hard behind the scenes so we can welcome you back safely.
What has changed at Allout Adventures:
- We shall now stagger bookings across the day, limiting the contact with other customers.
- The office has been changed to adhere to social distancing measures.
- Extra cleaning and safety precautions have been implemented as you may have expected and we will be doing extra cleaning throughout the day to make your experience as safe as possible for you.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been put in place along with a protective screen fitted on the reception desk.
- We have implemented an online signing in procedure which must be carried out before arrival.
- Helmets, snoods, overalls and gloves will be cleaned and disinfected after each use but if you have any of the above clothing and would like to bring your own please feel free to do so.
- Please note. All helmets must display the Gold ACU safety stamp as in line with our insurers.
We shall not be able to run any 4x4 driving sessions at the moment as we can not adhere the to the 2-meter social distancing measures as implemented by the Government.